Monday, December 23

Christmas Cuties

We had fun with a few photo shoots this year.
 I think this one's a keeper!
Unfortunately, the weather was absolutely rotten, so we had to get creative with indoor shots. 


 These guys were good sports, but they weren't quite as enthusiastic as their little cousin, Miss Lexy! She LOVED having her picture taken. I could get used to that! 
 She was full of smiles for Aunt Brittany, and Aunt Brittany just ate it up!

 We tried to sneak Weston into a few shots, but he was quite the wild man, and wasn't having it, so this is all we got... But these 2 are the best of buddies! 


And yep, I stooped to bribery. I told the guys they could build a gingerbread train if they were good for pictures. Boy, did it work like a charm. They posed and smiled and cooperated like sweet little guys. So they got to build their train,  Mommy got her pictures, and everybody was happy, happy, happy :) 

Mom and Dad had to turn their heads as they ate most of the candy and licked the frosting straight out of the bag! ;)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Tricia G. said...

LOVE the pictures! Lol! We got Addy the same gingerbread train....ours didn't survive and most of the candy was consumed before it ever made it to the train. Looks like they had fun!

Unknown said...

That first picture is priceless! Not sure if any Christmas photos will be 'tempted this year...no energy. Ha.

Mrs. W said...

Sweet, fun photos! Great job!
I'm Angela, btw. Nice to meetcha! =)

~Angela

Cindy said...

Your photos are adorable, you are very talented! Your boys are very handsome, your niece looks a lot like your boys, you can sure tell they related.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs, Cindy

GLOANN said...

Beautiful pictures.

Melissa said...

Love all the cute pics.

lila said...

Nice pics. Cute kids.