Tuesday, December 24

More Christmas at the Parsonage...

As promised, here's the rest of the Christmas tour! The baking is all done, the crafts are all made, the gifts are all wrapped, and I'm enjoying a nice clean Christmas house :)

 I always enjoy the little kitchen tree.

I got real industrious about a month ago, and made white vinyl slipcovers for the dining room chairs. SO much easier to keep clean with 3 little boys, all I have to do is wipe them with a wet wash cloth. Wonderful. It was pretty tricky to sew that thick stuff, so they're definitely not perfect, but as long as you don't look real close, they're alright  ;)

 My sweetie brought in a pile of fresh greens from the trees in the backyard - they look pretty in my box, and they make the whole room smell wonderful.



Happy Christmas Eve to all of You!
Remember the Reason for the Season! =)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Good morning from Guam! I'm new to your blog and found you over at Cindy's place at Oakview Cottage. Your home is lovely and I look forward to perusing your delightful blog.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Kelley Dibble
UPCI missionary to Micronesia (West)/Pacific Region Evangelism
http://kelleyhighway.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

As always, everything looks perfect!! Merry Christmas from our parsonage to yours. ;)

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Beautiful

Unknown said...

Your house looks lovely - as always! Hope you guys had a very merry Christmas!!

lila said...

Your kitchen is beautiful.