What do get when you mix an old ugly thrifted picture
(for 1.99 - Cha-ching!!)...

with some chippy paint, some cork, and a little burlap?
Why, a cheapskate's Memo Board, of course!

It looks kinda cute with my bedskirt slipcovered file cabinet, huh?
I found some vintage Easter cards, and mixed in a few old family photos, and an old sheet of music. I'm always good for some nostalgia.

I was also thrilled to find the vintage wire paper trays at the Thrift store for 1.69 for both of them! Score!!

Slowly, my little office is getting there! I'm starting to feel like I can breathe again. Besides, I can think better in a pretty space :)
Our church will be in Revival this weekend so I'll be taking another bloggy break till next week. Hopefully, I'll come back revived in spirit and recharged :)

7 comments:
Oooh you've just given me an idea of what to do with an ugly old frame and picture I "inherited" from my inlaws! Love it!
"Kinda cute" nothing... it's daaahling. :) I love it, and what you've put on it. I love your office! The whole house is looking good.
What a great project! It looks wonderful!!! I love your little office it looks so feminine vintagey and efficient. Hugs, Cindy S
Brittany,
What a great idea, and I have an old chunky frame sitting in the basement...now I know what to do with it! Have a great weekend!!
That's beautiful Brittany!!!
Everything looks so great together!! Love the frame detail. I went to a new Goodwill this past week :) I was hoping to find some frames, not very successful this time - maybe next :)
That sure turned out cute. When are you going to hang a shingle outside the door and let the public in? You'd make a ton of money on these ideas. Oh, that's right, not interested, right? Anyway I even see a familiar card on the board. Thanks again for the picture. Love you
Post a Comment