Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
Dearest Brittany, Just stopping by to say hello, Thanks bunches for your prayers the last few weeks, and your sweet comments. I'm now 14 weeks along, and losing a lot of that nasty nausea! PTLORD!!! =) I'm actually cooking and baking again! It's so FUN Feeling more like myself again, with more energy.
4 comments:
Your house looks beautiful all lit up with christmas lights! I love it.
I hope your Christmas was wonderful!!
So pretty.
I trust that y'all had a very Merry Christmas. We did! =)
Blessings,
~Heather~
Enjoyed looking thru all your beautiful Christmas pics again!
Dearest Brittany,
Just stopping by to say hello, Thanks bunches for your prayers the last few weeks, and your sweet comments. I'm now 14 weeks along, and losing a lot of that nasty nausea! PTLORD!!! =) I'm actually cooking and baking again! It's so FUN Feeling more like myself again, with more energy.
Hoping all is well your way!
~Heather~
Post a Comment