Today marks 14 weeks...so supposedly, things should get better and better from now on. Here's hoping! The nausea has been some better, and I'm trying to avoid taking the medicine. So maybe when I get my mind all out of the dopey feeling fog, I can get back to blogging!
I have been so thankful for the good days I've had, at least it gives me a chance to recoup a little bit. But I have ZERO energy. I'll be glad when I get some of that back - there's lots of things I want to do!
Dave took a few pics of my bump the other day - so there it is, if anybody's been wondering how fat I'm getting. I always show early...it's a curse of the short people.
When you're 5' 0", there's just not enough room to stretch it all out. Soooo, I've already had to break out the maternity clothes, because not everybody wants to see me in Dave's sweats and big ole tee shirts.
When you're 5' 0", there's just not enough room to stretch it all out. Soooo, I've already had to break out the maternity clothes, because not everybody wants to see me in Dave's sweats and big ole tee shirts.
I promise this isn't gonna turn into a baby-only blog. I'll give updates every now and then, but as soon as my mojo comes back I want to get back to some projects. Thanks to everybody for being so patient! And thanks so much to all of you who've sent well-wishes and prayers - I appreciate it so much. I'm hoping to be up 'n at 'em real soon!

10 comments:
You are looking very cute, Brittany! I love it! I have really missed your posts, and I have been praying for you and this precious little one you are carrying. God certainly know how to surprise us sometimes, doesn't he!? I'm glad to hear that you are feeling some better, hopefully it will get better from here on out for you. Take good care of yourself.
Hugs, Cindy
Brittany,
You are adorable! I am so glad to hear you are doing better and feeling a bit more like yourself! So sorry I've neglected to email and send you well wishes. Life has been super crazy around here! I do however continue to pray for you and for that precious bundle you are carrying!
You look pretty and are glowing Brittany! I hope you share about your new baby and lovely home projects. They are both just wonderful.
Have a blessed week.
Warmly, ~Melissa :)
So cute!! I'm so glad you're starting to feel a bit better!! :) The outfit is cute too! :)
SO excited for you Brittany. You look amazing! I feel so huge! THanks for the sweet comment on my nursery. I'm glad you liked it. I will be checking in on you over the months. Happy New Year!
xoxo,
Kim
So happy you're feeling better and praying it continues!! And you look great!
Will you be finding out the sex and sharing the results?
Happy New Year!
So glad you're feeling some better and hoping your energy level will improve. But. . . we want to hear about the baby along with your projects.
So happy you are finally feeling better! All day sickness is just the yuckiest thing ever!! I awarded you the stylish blogger award...if you are interested in keeping it going just go to my blog for details.
Hi, just come across your blog from Pamela at "playing with my camera". My daughter Jill, aged 32, is pregnant with her first child. She was about to start IVF when they found out she was pregnant. She has been having a bad time, baby due May 5th. She has had bad heartburn and also very tired. Over Christmas she had an infection and was kept in hospital overnight. She is expecting a boy, "Harry". Her dad died suddenly on May 9th 1996 aged 49 and she has said that if Harry was born that day, what was the worst day of her life will become the best day!!
I already have two grandchildren aged 16 and 12 by my son, but I think it is different when your daughter has one!!
I wish you well in your forthcoming birth and will come back over the next few months to see how you are and when the baby is born.
Jackie in Surrey, UK.
Love the new living room look. It's soft and cozy looking but still elegant.
Post a Comment