Monday, April 26

I know SUMMER TIME'S a comin' when...

1. I find myself spending more time OUTside than INside.
2. I can wear those white summer skirts again.
Love 'em, Love 'em.
3. Two sweet little boys bring me 17 weed bouquets per day.
Love those, too.
4. The azaleas totally come alive.

5. I can find cute shoes at the kiddie shoe store.
(Is it just me, or are summer shoes just WAY cuter than winter shoes?!)

6. Kindergarten is OVER!
And a very happy little guy has mailed off his LAST package of school work.
Did I say VERY HAPPY little guy...

7. The Ice cream truck starts making himself a regular visitor.

8. I have to put up with blue mouths. (Thanks to the afore mentioned ice cream truck...)

9. Crocs and sandals have completely taken over our entry way. (Yes, mine and Jackson's are the same size. Yes, I know he is only 6 years old. And yes, it makes me wanna cry. But NO, we do not share. He has stinky feet.)

And finally, my favorite...
10. Spike's back.


Hello, Sweet Summer Time! I've missed you so...
Photobucket

12 comments:

Andrea said...

LOVE that first picture!! Such a pretty lady, inside and out!
Loved the rest of your little list too!

Shirley said...

Oh, Britt, thanks for that 'slice-of-summer'. Enjoyed seeing the boys. How cute they are! (Has anyone ever told you that you are a writer? Really!) Love you, looking forward to visiting you in June.

Unknown said...

Loved this post. I love your whole outfit and those shoes are just darling. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Britney, You are just TOO cute! What a great post. Your boys are so cute and your shoes, they are just darling! I love summer, too. And it is just around the corner here in Manitoba. Hugs, Cindy S

Melissa Miller said...

Brittany your sons are precious! Look at those pretty baby blues.

Your look beautiful! Love the white skirt and shoes.

*Blessings & Smiles* ~Melissa :)

Melissa said...

Thanks for the reminder that summer is coming, Iowa seems to have forgotten that. I love the shoes and Yes summer shoes are much cuter than winter shoes. Winter means you have to wear tights,hose or socks, Yuck! Love all the pictures they are great.

Charity said...

Very cute!! Love the outfit and the shoes!!! :) Makes me want to visit the kids shoe department again... oh, the possibilities!!!

Way to go Jackson (and Brittany) on finishing your first year of school!!

Simply LKJ said...

Brittany,
What a beautiful picture! I know the boys must be very excited about summer.

Nancy said...

You look like you are modeling for a fashion post in a fancy magazine! You look so beautiful sitting on your porch! I do agree... Summer Shoes are so much cuter then winter shoes! Have a great Spring and Summer! Nancy from OHIO

Holly said...

You're mak'in me miss the beach, I wanna go back. Cute kiddos!!!

Julie said...

You are simply beautiful. Thanks for the great post.

Grandmagene said...

I just love love love your blog too. I just love all your decorations. You are so creative. Love your shoes and your clothes.