Monday, April 5

Easter

Just a few photos from Easter Sunday...
Jackson's looking so grown up!


We waited till after church to take the pics, hence the messy hair, shirts coming untucked, crooked belts and ties, and the absence of a decent family pic
(because they were HUNGRYYYY).
Really,they looked pretty spiffy for about 5 minutes :) Gotta love boys...

Hope you all had a very Blessed Easter!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

Brittany,
They are still cute as ever! Oh, and I got started this morning on "my" burlap bulletin board...thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

That's the thing about boys...they have such a good excuse for looking rumpled! They don't tho--they look great and handsome as ever! Hope you had a lovely Easter!
Karen

Charity said...

What handsome little guys! Happy Easter! :)

Melissa said...

They are adorable little guys. I just love the color of their shirts, so springy.

Cindy said...

Beautiful! The crooked ties make the photos look REAL! Your boys are both very handsome little men. Funny, the comment you made about taking the photo after church was exactly what my daughter said about her kids Easter pictures on FB. Hugs, Cindy S PS I just now left a comment on the post before this one.

Andrea said...

I think they look adorable!! ALways have liked blue and orange together!

Shirley said...

Oh, my goodness, is that really Jackson? I do declare he grew into a little man since I last saw him in Jan. They look great. I love that color.
Funny thing at our church, seemed like everyone walked in with the same color....turquoise! Funny, huh?

Unknown said...

At least you remembered to take pictures..unlike someone else. :(

Your boys are adorable