Monday, December 14

Holiday Tour Part One - The Living Room

Whew!! What a week! I'm SO happy to have all the boxes unpacked and put away (with the exception of one room that is still under construction...) and now all the Christmas things are up and working their magic :) I can finally breathe...

Want a tour? Let's start in the living room...
(All the photos are clickable if you want a closer look.)
The tree looks so pretty now, but it was nothing of the sort when I was in the process of taking off ALL of the "pre-lit" lights...I was having a scrooge moment about then.

Remember that huge mirror? I moved it, and I'm just loving it over the piano.
I found these 2 gold urns at Goodwill at 2 different times. I think the red ornaments set them off nicely!
I still haven't made the stockings...there's always next year.
Here's a close up of the mantel:
How do you like my "fire"?
I think there's about 15 candles in there...

It is SOOOO nice to have everything put away and in order...


That takes care of the living room. We'll continue the tour tomorrow and I'll show you some of the other rooms while they're all decorated for Christmas!
It is wonderful to be back online again and "visit" you all! I hope you're all having a Merry Christmas Season!

14 comments:

Connie Snodgrass said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

Debbie said...

Very pretty. I love the colors that you chose....the christmas decorations are wonderful. Blessings, Debbie

Melissa said...

Beautiful as always. So glad you can finally enjoy your Christmas decorations.

Leanne Helums said...

Just beautiful....I love your sofas. Have a Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

Im glad your back to blogging! Your house is amazing! My decorations are done and I havent even moved!

Anonymous said...

Everything is really coming together in your house. Your Christmas decorations look fabulous! I especially love the vignette on top of your piano. Very pretty!

Kim said...

I know what you mean about having it all done and being back to normal. I'm not there yet. Ha! It all looks beautiful. Great job!
Kim

Maresa said...

love your new home. I love your new family pictures as well on your blog header. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Simply LKJ said...

Oh wow...how did you get all of that done?! It is just beautiful. Have you slept at all girlfriend? LOL

Jennifer Truitt said...

Love it Brittany!! You did another awesome job!!! Maybe both of us can get our stockings made this year!! :)

Ellen said...

Your living room looks beautiful! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Your living room is really beautiful. Your tree is absolutely gorgeous! You have done so much in so little time! You are amazing. Hugs, cindy S.

Charity said...

Very beautiful!! It looks so homey and roomy!

Sandra said...

Very pretty!
Sandra