Monday, December 7

Unplanned Bloggy Break...

I guess you know what that means - no internet at the new house yet. We should have it up and running by the weekend. And I have so many pictures to show you! The move went great and was fairly painless, except for the frigid temps and pouring snow all the way. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen here in Alabama!!! By Saturday night we had everything unloaded, the whole kitchen unpacked and organized, the boys room completely finished (including things hanging on the wall!!), and the guest room all set up. Today I started on some Christmas decorating...FUN FUN FUN! Hope to share pics soon. Till then, Fa La La La La!

5 comments:

Charity said...

Wow, you're fast!! So glad it was a "painless" move! :) Happy decorating - I've pretty much finished mine... finally!! :)

Simply LKJ said...

So glad the move went smoothly. Wow...you're good! I cannot believe how much you have gotten done already!! Can't wait to see pictures.
Hugs!!

Jennifer Truitt said...

Glad you are safely moved,although I don't believe I have EVER had a painless move!! :) Can't wait to see the pics!! Happy decorating!

Anonymous said...

I am glad your move went well, I am looking forward to seeing your photos, you are an amazing young lady and I love your decorating style. I think you all got the snow we were meant to get here in Canada, we barely have an inch in Manitoba. :o) Hugs, Cindy S.

Shirley said...

You are one organized, hard working girl. I pricked up my ears when you said you already got the guest room 'up and running'. Good! I'll be down soon. Anxiously awaiting the pictorial tour of the new house.