Tuesday, December 15

Holiday Tour Part Two - The Bunkhouse

Ready for part two of the Holiday tour?
Let's take a peek in the boy's "Bunkhouse"...
The lil cowpokes are all ready for Christmas with their very own Christmas tree.


They specifically requested a star for the top. So....
I found one in their toybox. I love it :)

Kick off your boots and come on in...


I threw some pillows on top of the toy box so it can double up as a comfy reading spot...you know, for whenever they learn to read...
In this room, rather than painting the window frame, I stained it for a more Westerny look. I like how rustic it looks!
We best be clearin out - it's bout sundown...them cowpokes will be a needin their beds right soon.

Stay tuned for more of the tour tomorrow!
Oh, one more thing. I finally am trying to get caught up with the times - I added a blogroll to my sidebar. If you don't see your blog over there, and you'd like for me to add it, lemme know! Or, if you're on there and don't really want to be, you can let me know that too :)

6 comments:

Robbie said...

Love the new house. You have done a great job decorating. Also like the new family pics. You are amazing. Love to look at your blog.

Anonymous said...

I LoVe the cowboy room, it is pErFeCtIoN!!! No kidding, you did an amazing job. I love your blog and your decorating... you have so many great ideas! Thanks so much for putting my blog on your blogroll. I appreciate it! I will put you on mine. Hugs, Cindy S.

Charity said...

So cute.. and that tree is the best - love the star!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE their room! I don't have any children yet, but if I ever have a little boy, I want his room to look just like this. When that day comes, I'm going call you to come help me, ok? :) You've got some lucky and awfully cute buckaroos!

Shirley said...

You did a good job. The sheriff's badge/star on the top of the tree is so cute.

Simply LKJ said...

Their room is so darn cute! I have two girls...so I am loving the western theme for little boys. I still am in awe of how much you have gotten done! It looks great Brittany!!