I saw this great idea for a door pocket HERE at "Between Naps On the Porch", which , by the way, is a beautiful blog. When I saw it, I thought to myself, hmmm, that's really a neat idea. My front door SOOO needs one of those. Then it hit me. I HAVE one of those pockets in the bottom of the closet. It was a pathetic Christmas decoration. Needs help, huh?
Oh, I almost forgot! The DOOR. I have 2 finished objects to contribute to Chari's FOF - I painted my front door red.
Because I have always had a thing for red doors.

2 comments:
Very nice! There is just something so fresh and simple about daisies! They look great in their pocket and your red door adds some great WOW-factor!
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day ;)
Cute, Cheerful and Springy!! I like it! The door looks great too!
Post a Comment