We had a beautiful day to celebrate Easter Sunday, and our Risen Savior! We were blessed to have new friends join us for services, some for the very first time. We enjoyed a lovely service, communion, and a FEAST after church. You know what they say about Southern cookin'. My uncle says it ought to at least be a misdemeanor :)

Thanks, Bro. Mike for letting me steal your pictures. My camera decided to die on me, and wouldn't you know, the extra batteries that I brought along wouldn't work either.

I managed to get this ONE picture of the boys before the camera conked out. It's pretty pathetic, but I guess it's better than nothing!


The boys gave us an entertaining special number. Let's just say we have a new rule. Next Easter there will be NO Easter candy distributed or consumed before church time. None. Zilch. Zero. Period. The higher the level of candy, the higher the level of entertainment...

The kids all enjoyed an Easter egg hunt after dinner.
While the other kids were playing, I found Carson behind this old shed with a plastic knife he'd stolen from the buffet line.

"Hi, Mommy. I'm
diggin for treasure! "

So much for those Easter clothes.
5 comments:
The cutest part of all the pics is Carson's little folded hands. Angelic? Who Knows? Can't wait to see them. Hey do you still have that picture you offered me? I might have an idea for it. If its still there in May when I come, I'll take a peek at it and make up my mind. If you can make money off of it in the mean time, feel free...
Carson is a little doll. I love his hair. Looks like you had a great Easter!
I don't know what was going on when the picture was taken in church but it appears my children were interested in what was goin on behind them instead of in front of them.lol Can't be perfect huh?
We had a great time!!
Actually, it looks like MY kids were distracting your kids! They were all wanting to dig into that Sunday School candy :)
The Easter update is great. Thanks for sharing. Maybe some day you will have prissy little girls digging in the dirt behind the shed. Ha! At least the boys are true to form.
Post a Comment