There's a new love in my life.
It came in this morning's mail.
Oooohhh Baby. Come to Mama.
I ebayed my old hard to use, pain in the neck Minolta Dimage A2, and bought this Canon Rebel with the bazooka zoom. This thing is a DREAM. Awesome shots with 0 effort. I'd only messed around with it for a few minutes when I knew I was in love.
It can do this:

(good thing I'd gotten some of my flowers planted.)
And this...

Oh look, there's a bug.
There's no stopping me now. Everything around me has become a photo subject.
The boys are no exception. They can't escape my constantly clicking shutter finger.

You know these are unedited when you can see a string of spit in my boy's mouth.
Jackson was a good sport.

For a while...

Come on, Mom. Enough already. I'm getting tired.

I can't TAKE it anymore!
Awww, look, he's catching the bug! Maybe he'll love the art of photography like his Mother!

Or not.

Carson was willing. Dirty muffin face and all.

But he's not very
long suffering.

Just ONE more, and
thassall.

So glad he let me have one more shot.
Now I must pry this glorious piece of equipment from my hands, and go wash my children's faces and give them both a haircut. We've got PHOTOS to take!
3 comments:
Looks like you are having fun. Can't wait to see all the fun things you are going to do with the new camera. Your boys are such great sports and cute too.
I just bought a Canon Rebel last night as well. Im having so much fun taking pictures of everything! Especially my 2 month old niece :)
That's just great, Britt. I already enjoy your blog and this will make it even more interesting. Don't worry about the dirty faces, those boys look good in any thing they eat,ha!
Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
Post a Comment