Tuesday, November 11

Fall Photo Shoot

Leaves have completely taken over our yard. So me and the guys headed out doors for a photo shoot before we rake them all up. Hey, I'm all about cheap back drops. I always get frustrated getting the boys to cooperate for pictures, so I got smart this time. And well....I bribed them. Yeah, I admit it, I'm a terrible mother. I told them if they did good, they could play with my scrapbooking punches and cutters. Not the dangerous ones, mind you. You'd have thought I told them they had won a lottery to the toy store. I don't know what I was thinking.

Anyway, now that I have the pictures, I'm not sure which one(s) to put on our Christmas cards.
So this is a poll...Which photo should go on the Christmas Card? And the second question - Black and White or Color?

A.


B.


C.


D.
D. (the colored version)

E.


The rest of them are just individuals. They can't fake all that sweetness for very long. They simply HAD to be separated.






The bribery did it's little trick, and they cooperated like little angels. But I'm finding out I wasn't as smart as I thought I was. I'm still cleaning up little tiny slivers of paper. These guys literally made confetti out of a pack of printer paper.

11 comments:

Charity said...

Beautiful pictures! I love B. and in color. You don't want to miss out on the blue eyes! :) Funny how well bribery works!

Donna said...

I love all of the pictures!! Great Job! If I HAD to choose, it would definitely be B (E is a close second). Just adorable!

Anonymous said...

As always, they are adorable. I think you should choose B and in color. What type of camera do you use?

RicKaren said...

I vote for C, but they are all cute!

Holly said...

So cute, but B is a definite winner, it shows life and character. I also love the one of Carson's profile. I like the color better. Great Job on the pics and on having such cute kids:) H.

Tammy said...

I can see why it's such a hard choice! What beautiful pics! I especially LOVE pics B & E. They are so sweet!

Jennifer said...

Great Job, I vote for B.:)

Anonymous said...

I say "E" ! It's beautiful! But they're all good. Great job!

Marcus and Julie said...

I say 'E'.....but they are all great!! You did an awesome job!!!

Susan said...

B is awesome!! It shows their little personalities so much! Color is the best too!

Unknown said...

personally, I think A is really cute, but I think I'm outnumbered! :-) E looks like it would be neat in black and white-although it's great like it is!
Bribery will get you everywhere, as the wise man once said,(actually, I don't think that's what he said at all, but it sounds good!) and I have been known to resort to it myself a few times...so I guess I'm a bad mother, too! ;-)