Friday, November 7

Remember the Kitchen Project?

The "kitchen" has become a naughty word at our house. If you wanna see some sparks begin to fly, just say something like, "Hey, Dave, Have you finished your kitchen?" Things could get ugly in a quick way. Don't say I didn't warn you. But in my sweetie's defense, I must say we've had a lot of extra functions lately, and he does work full time at NASA, pastors a church, is the primary mechanic of our two high needs vehicles, keeps up both properties, and he's also got to make room for some daddy time, oh, and he's my contractor, too. I'd say he's pretty much booked for quite a while.
But we are plodding along with the K-word. Since the last update, we've added "bun" feet to all the cabinets. They really add some character.

We also put some wall words over the door leading into the dining room. Wall words can be very addicting. I have to try hard not to overdo it. They're just so fun...
So until we can dig up some "spare time" (what is that anyway? I can't remember...) from somewhere, it may be awhile before my sad little kitchen reaches completion. Isn't it wonderful that we didn't have to remodel the whole house?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kitchen looks oh so European! Just what Holly and I love!!
I agree with you about your precious husband...He amazes me with his many talents. [your's too]

Trisha said...

So cute. I love that look. It is so cheeerful, too!

Holly said...

Little by little, Inch by inch...
Looking Good, Brittany.