Friday, November 14

The Majority has spoken...

Thank you all for voicing your opinions! Now I'm a little bit embarrassed to give my own personal opinion. I just love A.
I love it because it is SO not real. It's just a mere dream of mine. The boys look so blissfully content to be snuggled up together. So calm...so peaceful...so cozy...So far from the truth. And the blue eyes. Man, I love those eyes! But why live in some fantasy world? This is just so NOT their personalities. (sniff, sniff...excuse me while I grab a hanky) But thank you Gillian for standing with me for "A"! You're a real pal.


But Let's hear it for "B"!!!
It won by a landslide. I must admit that B is much more in line with their true character. These guys live life out loud. Personality just oozes out of them...well, especially the little one. So you all have helped me to settle an inner battle. I'll use "B" for the Christmas cards because it really does capture the "real" boys... and I'll hang a large matted "A" on the wall just to look at when they're having their wild and hilarious "B" moments. And really, "B" was my next choice anyway.

No comments: