Friday, May 23

Tennessee Aquarium

Me and the boys took a little trip to Chattanooga with my Memaw, Papaw and Uncle Rick. We had a great time at the Tennessee Aquarium.

We saw lots of sting rays...
Carson at the 3D IMAX...
And Jackson sporting his 3D goggles.
A huge sturgeon...
Our favorite was the penguins, they were so cute. It was fun to watch them swim. They're pretty fast!
Jaws...
There were some small sharks in this open tank that you could touch.
An evil looking eel...
My handsome little man!

We enjoyed the day so much, we all missed David, but he had to work. We got back home exhausted, but we weren't too tired for a game of Dominoes before Papaw and Memaw went back home! All I'm gonna say about that game was that it's a good thing I'm a good loser! I had the most points of all. Hey, the one with the highest score wins, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! I LOVE your outfit - it's so cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog - I do remember people saying Lynn & David looked alike. I guess we have good tastes, huh?!:-)

Amanda said...

Fun! I think you always look so nice every time I see you.

Lisa said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!! I like the pic of you and your boys...

Trisha said...

Cute pictures, Brittany! THey are really growing up. Ready to see you all at camp! Trisha