Sunday, May 11

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
David and I have both been blessed with wonderful mothers. And we both say we have the best mother-in-law ;) I send out a very special Mother's Day greeting to my Mom,
And one to my Mother-in-Law, too.

I set up a Mother's Day display at church. I'm always looking for a good excuse to use pieces from my red transferware collection. ( The teapot is my favorite piece!) It turned out looking very "motherly" and feminine. We cut the peonies from a beautiful bush beside the church. I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. The best Mother's Day gift was big hugs and slobbery kisses from two little boys that call me "mom".

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Brit!
Happy Mother's Day to one of the best little mommies that I know. Don't you agree that we have the prettiest moms in the world?
By-the-way, your blog is one of my favorites. You really do a great job with the pics and your journaling is so engaging. Keep up the good work!
All my love,
Heidi

Unknown said...

Hi Britt, I just now got to go to your blog. As you know, we've been without power for five days. Thank you for that sweet Mother's day greeting. Every Mother-in-law should have as sweet a daughter-in-law as I have. I love you!
You are blessed with a nice Mom. Tell her Hi for me.