Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
Jackson brought me this card home from preschool today. It's interesting to see how your children think about you! You may have to click on the picture to be able to read it all.
Funny... I can't even swim, I don't care for bacon, I'm only 5 feet tall if I stand real straight, and I weigh a lot more than 12 pounds! But it's nice to know that I'm more important to him than his trains...
2 comments:
Isn't fun when the kids begin to talk and you find out all the cute things they think? That cards a keeper!
That is sweet. It is always intersting to find out what is going on in their little minds!
Post a Comment