Tuesday, April 15

Carson

I finally got up the nerve to photograph Carson. He's quite a challenge! But actually, he cooperated fairly well and I got some fun shots...



He can really ham it up when he wants to.




I love the look on his little face - he's trying so hard to smell that artificial flower.



There's just something about little stripey pants and suspenders that makes me smile.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The pictures are great. You are doing a really good job, I think you could teach me a thing or two. Maybe I will try to take some cute shots of Payton, if she will sit still long enough. You have been tagged, see me blog for more info.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much he's changed since you last posted or is it his outfit? He doesn't look like a baby anymore. He's so cute and you do a terrific job with that camera. I really mean that!
Thank you for the fresh pics.

Amanda said...

Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable! Karen