Thursday, April 17

I've Been Tagged...

I was tagged by Melissa. So here goes...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm...April of 1998 found me sitting on the front lawn of BMI with the most handsome little fellow I'd ever met. He plucked a dandelion out of the grass, handed it to me, and asked me to marry him. I laughed and threw it at him because I thought he was joking. He wasn't. I finished up the year at BMI (my second and last year) and moved back home to get ready for our November wedding.

2. Things on my To Do list today...
Watch IHC online.
I should be taking Jackson to preschool, but he's sick, so instead I'm scrubbing throw up out of his carpet.
Hem a skirt.
Buy Groceries.
Paint Pews.
Take the boys outside - it's a beautiful day.

3. Snacks I enjoy...
Cinnabon, anything chocolate, Krispy Kreme, Homemade cookies, goldfish, Golden Flake B-B-Q chips, this list could go on and on...

4. If I were a Billionaire, I'd...
Support Holiness home mission churches
Hire a christian school teacher for my kids!
Find a lovely spot and build a new church and home.
Get a Nikon, and the biggest version of Photoshop!
In case David's reading this, I'd get him his dream recording studio all at once, instead of building it one piece of gear at a time.
I'd take the family on vacations. Our vacations are always going to camp, which is good, but a real vacation would be nice!
I'd build my mother-in-law a big yellow house.

5. My worst habits...
Leaving laundry in the dryer ...
Putting off ironing, excercising, and taking vitamins
See number 3! I have a huge sweet tooth.
Speaking my mind when it would be best to hush up.
Leaving the lense cap off my camera. David asks me 87 times every day, "Where is your lense cap?"

6. Places I have lived...
Jasper, Alabama
Rock Island, Illinois
Knoxville, Tennessee
Cordova, Alabama
Davenport, Iowa
Adamsville, Alabama
Huntsville, Alabama ( actually Hazel Green)

7. Jobs I have held...
I grew up working in my Grandaddy's home town auto parts store.
Companion to an elderly lady
Gatehouse manager at BMI
Nanny to a family with 6 children
Pastor's Wife
Mother (this job works me harder than any other job I've ever held!)

8. People I would like to tag...
Ellen , Gillian , and Amanda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh,Brittany, how I do love you!
I just took a notion to check your blog and there was your wish for me.Thank you.
Your card arrived. I left you a message on your phone.
Your bit about David picking a daisy and proposing was a new one to me. I guess he asked you again later when he could convince you that he was serious, right?

Anonymous said...

What does David want to know? He can email him at flyhelosusmc@yahoo.com. I'm sure that Marcus would tell him lots of things. He loves talking about helicopters

Trisha said...

Sounds good Brittany. I like your ideas. I vote for you to get rich tomorrow.:) YOu'll get right on that, right? Have a great weekend! Trisha