I don't really have anything exciting to post, unless you all want to hear about me pulling Lego's out of the toilet, (a certain 2 year old said they were "going potty") or trying to free little toes that got stuck in the floor AC vent, (I'm still not real sure how that happened.) I could go on and on but I'll spare you the gory details of toddler rearing. Carson is sick again. I know, I know, How many times can one kid be sick?! I just hope it doesn't last as long this time. Today he ate Doritos, crackers, and a piece of cake. Sounds healthy, doesn't it? I gave him a breakfast of oatmeal, but he didn't keep that down, so I'll just let him stick with his crackers and Doritos. I would rather him eat junk than to have him look at me with watery eyes and say " I frowed up". I can't take very much of that. On a brighter note, we have been enjoying some beautiful spring days lately. I think old man winter is gone for good!
Wednesday, April 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The lego story is cute. It reminds me of legos falling through the big cracks we had in our rough floors in PNG. Have David tell you how we got them out. So sorry about Carson's sickness. Let's pray it doesn't last long. Give him [and Jackson] a squeeze from me.
The woes of parenthood. With boys it's Legos, trucks, and such but with girls, it Barbies. "Please quit hitting your sisters with Ken; Let Janae be the mother, after all, she is the baby!" haha. Have a good one!
Hi Brit!
I'm missing ya'll so bad. Tell David to call me on his way to or from work. I don't know what his schedule is these days. Trust me, we'll be here till the cows come home or the pox have perished (Boy, wasn't that poetic!) Love ya. Heidi
Post a Comment