Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
We have been blessed with a beautiful sunny Sunday.
A great day to take some pictures ....
Carson's feeling great, he hasn't been sick all week.
Maybe that's why he's so happy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That does look like a beautiful day! Great pictures too. Our days are starting look good to - just can't wait for lots of warm days! Keith just found a cart that goes behind a bike for Kayla to ride in and I've got it all cleaned and ready to go - I'm excited! Crystal
2 comments:
That does look like a beautiful day! Great pictures too. Our days are starting look good to - just can't wait for lots of warm days! Keith just found a cart that goes behind a bike for Kayla to ride in and I've got it all cleaned and ready to go - I'm excited! Crystal
I'm glad your weather is getting nicer. You could send some of it our way! :-)
Post a Comment