Saturday, March 29

The Photo Shoot of a Cowboy

Jackson found a "horseboy hat" in the closet today. I think it was my brother, Ted's at one time. But Jackson looked so cute in it, I was inspired to do a photo shoot. Bear with me, I got shutter finger happy. I think I took sixty something pictures, but I narrowed it down some.



I put him by a window and it really made his blue eyes come alive.


I love the little pouty lip!

You really have to click on the picture to get the true colors. This blog page always makes them seem cloudy or something. Maybe I'll take some of Carson after he gets himself a haircut. Right now he has a fro that would make Bozo the clown look tame.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

You did a great job. We are hoping to buy a better camera soon. What camera do you have? Those pictures really turned out well!

Unknown said...

We love the pictures! Jackson is a mighty handsome "horseboy". You are a great photographer. Maybe you could start your own studio. Thank you for keeping this Mamaw blessed with picture updates. Love to you all.

Brittany said...

Hi, Ellen,
I have Konica Minolta Dimage A2 (digital SLR).But I'd give my right arm for a Nikon D80. This one is too complicated for me. I got it because it was the only one (at the time) that had an anti shake function, but now lots of models have it. The Nikons seem to do a better job with less effort. Plus they ar a lot more common, and are easier to buy things for, lenses,flashes,etc. So, don't be like me. Get a good Nikon. Then you won't be kicking yourself later. (like me) Thanks for all the comments!

RicKaren said...

I just commented and now I don't see it so I'll try again. Maybe you'll end up with 2 of them. The pictures are awesome! You do and great job and reall should think about going pro! I guess the only problem would be that all kids are not as cute and photogenic as yours and mine. :)
Thanks for all your comments and prayers. I really appreciate it! KAren

Melissa said...

The pictures of Jackson are really great. We are thinking of buying a camera, I will have to look into the one you mentioned. I just realized that on the live feed I come up as Pensacola, FL. I guess that is where I would like to be, kinda strange it would say that.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures!! Really!