I finally attacked the stack of photos that have been waiting to be scrapbooked! I had so much fun making these pages yesterday that I decided to post them. I've discovered paper piecing and chalking, and I'm having fun with it. I especially like making the animals.
We've also been working on our church. We're in the midst of a big remodeling project. David's spending the day painting today. As soon as it's finished I will post some before and after pictures. Untill then, we have a lot of pews to refinish! My mom kept the boys for us for 4 days last weekend, so we were able to get a lot of painting done. (Thanks Mom and Pop!!!) They had a great time at Granna's house. But, our church people all commented about how dead and quiet it was in our church on Sunday! They all love the boys and really missed them while they were gone. They sure do liven things up!
This morning, Carson was eating a bowl of oatmeal and he dropped some on his shirt. He said, "Oh Brudder!" He keeps us laughing all the time!

2 comments:
The animals are so cute! I need to find out how you did it.
I love to scrapbook too. It looks great! Trisha
Post a Comment