Saturday, November 16

Christmas Crafting!

I got in the Christmas spirit a lot earlier this year. I've had Christmas music playing for weeks, baked cookies, and I just want to MAKE things! But I'm trying to hold off on getting the tree put up until the day after Thanksgiving. We'll see if I can wait that long. 
I made Weston some appliqued tee shirts. Because it is close to impossible to find cute things for boys without spending an arm and a leg...
These were my first try at putting an applique on a shirt, but it was super easy, and so fun! I got the plain tee shirts at Walmart (3.88) and used fabrics I had in my stash. 


 I also made him a nonseasonal shirt with his initial on it.
 (Doesn't he make the most darling little model??)

 Here's an updated pic of my 3 little men for y'all! It's funny how it doesn't really hit me that they're growing up till I see them in photos - they look so BIG! Weston's just 2 but he truly believes he's just as big as his brothers. 

I have some others Christmas projects in the works - and I'm hoping to get the Etsy shop stocked up in time for Christmas shoppers also. Busy times, but fun times! 

Photobucket

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Weston's shirt is so cute! It makes me want to have little grands around to craft for!
Your boys are adorable, or perhaps I should say "very handsome", your little guy is adorable though!

Unknown said...

Love the shirts! Handsome boys!! I started decorating today. If I don't start early I get so busy I can't enjoy it!

Unknown said...

R u stocking with shirts?

Tricia G. said...

Super cute!!!! Can't wait to see what all you come up with!

Charity said...

Very cute!! Love both shirts! And what a cute little model! They are all getting so big!!

The Dickinsons said...

Such FUN shirts. and I love the pics of your boys too. I too have had so much fun crafting out the wazoo this year. =)

I'm doing the 25 days of Christmas, are you going to this year? I'm probably CRAZY for trying to do it, for life is SO BUSY, but it's fun to do too. =)

Happy Christmas Season,
~Heather~

RicKaren said...

Cute! I haven't been around in a while--you've gussied up the blog!