Saturday, June 22

Just a little family update...

I just realized it's been awhile since I've posted anything, so I'll give y'all a quick update on our summer so far. And boy, it's been a busy one!

The little guys have enjoyed lots of pool time. The 2 bigger boys are doing great, swimming like little fish!

 We had a HUGE yardsale, which was lots of work and prep time, but a big success! It felt so good to get rid of a bunch of stuff, free up some room, and make some extra cash. My man even got in on it and cleared out tons of his techy stash - Yay! I helped the little guys set up a lemonade stand the day of the sale - they made lots of money too. As it turns out, LOTS of folks around here love lemonade and homemade brownies :) 


I had a lovely Mother's Day with all my favorite guys. My sweetie cooked the entire dinner and cleaned it all up, too! And I might add, it was all absolutely delicious - grilled steak, baked sweet potatoes, fresh corn on the cob, and cake for dessert. I'm thinkin' I got myself a keeper :)

My Mother's Day roses were so beautiful, I just had to share a piccy of those, too.


And here's my sweetheart with all his little guys on Father's Day - he's a great Daddy!


It's been quite a summer for Carson. He lost his 2 front teeth...

And then got glasses, too!

And this little guy has kept us hopping. He's chock full of life and personality and is, as they say, 100% boy. Here, he was *supposed* to be sleeping, but every time I would tippy toe past his door he would make a silly face at me. You just can't help but love him  to pieces! 

We've been doing lots of little projects here and there, so I'll be sharing some more with y'all later. But right now, I need to drag some soaking wet little guys out of the pool and feed them some supper.
 We're LOVING summertime!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Your little fellows are all getting big, your baby is really growing! I'm glad you had a nice Mother's day and got to have a garage sale!
Hugs, cindy

RicKaren said...

And now you will need something you sold in that yeard sale! Probably some techy stuff. =) Looks like you are having a fun summer!

Charity said...

Sounds like your summer is off to a busy start!! Such cute little guys to spend it with though!! :)