Tuesday, March 19

Share some Etsy love!

I am so thankful for all the plugs I've had for my little etsy shop, and all the lovely ladies (and a few guys!) that have actually bought things from me and supported my business :)  So...I'd love to pay it forward and put in a plug for some other etsy shops! 
These gals do AMAZING work. You really owe it to yourself to check 'em out!
My bloggy friend, Jenny, makes fantastic handmade cards - I have some of them myself, and they are simply breathtaking. You can visit her shop at... 

 I just love this one...
 And this one is so sweet for Easter!
She also makes hand painted signs that are super cute!


Another shop I love is 
She also makes handmade cards that are just awesome.
See what I mean?? This is beautiful. Who wouldn't love to get a card like that?!

This one is precious.
Good grief, these girls have some serious photography skills, too. Love their photos!
Pay these shops a visit, and give 'em some love. I promise - you'll love the eye candy!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tricia G. said...

You're the best! Thank you for the promo!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Here's hoping we send lots of customers each others way. :)

Cindy said...

So many talented women! There are many fabulous etsy shops out there, yours among them. Thanks for telling us about these.
Hugs, Cindy