Friday, February 8

Sneak Peek!

Progress is being made here at the old Parsonage! So I thought I'd throw a few sneak peeks out there while I work on finishing up the rest of it. 


 Today I'm working on making covers for these pillows that came with the sofa...
because really, teal velvet just isn't my thing. 

At the moment I have 3 finished pillows, and 4 to go. 
I think I can I think I can I think I can....

 I managed to get the whole room painted
 in one day (Woop Woop!!)...
with the "help" of my trusty assistant. ;) 
I only hope he never loses his eagerness to help. 
BUT...I think I can safely say that is the last time I will be painting anything while home alone with a 19 month old wild man on the loose. It was quite interesting let me tell ya!

Happy Friday, Y'all! Go to the Chari Tree to see other "Finished Object Friday" posts :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Love it. It's all looking really nice. Although, I'm confused. This is your living room, or no? Did you change couches too? Or does it just appear lighter in the pic above? Your walls and pillows are very fun and springy. Your pillows you are making are turning out great. And the frame on the wall with y'all's pic is so fun!

Sorry, it's been so long since I've commented. I tried to comment on your last post, but my internet was too slow that day, and wouldn't let me. =(

Thanks TONS for your super sweet comment on my "Glory post", and for your fun comment you just left today on our picnic post. We laughed about your GUYS thinking choc. chips were a snack too. Funny, for I'm sure that our Elijah got the "choc. chip as a snack idea" straight from His Daddy. If I have choc. chip (or any kind of cookies dough) in my 'fridge, and he finds out, it's a goner, or at least part of it. =)

You "done good" painting with your little ASSISTANT! =)

Have a great weekend!
~Heather~

Tammy said...

Looks awesome! Good job!

Charity said...

So pretty!!! I love those pillows! It's looking so good - so bright and cheery!!

Unknown said...

I can not believe you aren't keeping the original pillows!!! Tsk! :)

Cindy said...

I LOVE it, it was really pretty before, but your new colour is gorgeous, you know I love turquoise and the new pillows are fabulous! You have great style and energy. And your little helper is adorable!
Hugs, Cindy

Tricia G. said...

It's looking beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished room! :)

Simply LKJ said...

Beautiful Brittany! Love the brighter colors. So cheerful.

Carmelita said...

I love the pillows!! Where did you get the fabric for them?

Brittany said...

Thanks! I ordered the fabric from etsy. The yellow and the gray print are from a collection called "Taza" and the aqua chevron is by Riley Blake designs. If you search those names, you'll find lots of options. There are lots of sellers that carry those.