Most of you know I don't deal so well with winter. I'm a southern girl through and through! I struggle with feeling "down" during the dreary winter days. So, I thought what better way to beat those blues than to redecorate! The victim of my latest whims is the living room. I had started lightening things up in there a while back, and this is as far as I got...
Now, I'm taking it up a few more notches.
I want it to look more like spring time in there!
Here is a polyvore idea board I threw together with some of my plans for the room.
I've already been hard at work on it, and some things have already been crossed off the old "to do" list. I got the script rug and a "leather" recliner for Christmas, so that helped get me started.
I thought maybe you guys would like to go on this little journey with me.
So whaddaya say, are ya with me?
I'll keep you posted as I get some things done in there, and show you how it's coming along. I'll tell you one thing, I'm loving it already!



6 comments:
Brittany, winter is such a difficult season for some to get through but finding yourself a project to focus on is a good idea. I can't wait to see what you have done with your living room. Freshening up the home always helps. Blessings, Pamela
I'm here with ya, but if you could hurry up a bit because I hate waiting to see your pictures! :)
Looks great! I want to follow along with you!
You should move to Houston. I think winter lasted one week here.
Can't wait to see!!! Sneak peek???? ;)
Oh, fun!! I can't wait to see the finished room - I KNOW it will look great!! :)
I'm with you all the way, Brittany, it will be beautiful when you're finished with it. I love it now, but I look forward to seeing where it will go!
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment