Monday, January 14

Family Photo Shoot

I just realized I never shared our newest family pics here on the pitifully neglected  blog. So, better a bit late than not at all, right?
My guys (that would be all 4 of them...) are SO happy that family photos are done for another year. We tried at least 3 different times, all with no success, so we finally said phooey on it and took the best ones and edited Weston into the pics later. He was so not cooperating. And our patience was so running out...

And I would like to know when these little guys got so BIG! Jackson's almost a tall as his mother. Wow, I'm starting to feel old...

Me and this handsome guy celebrated 14 years together this past fall - and I wouldn't trade him for anything. 


I loved the sunshiney leaves bokeh! Too bad he was such a sober faced little thing...


The middle blue eyed boy is growing up, too - he just had his 7th Birthday party. He's the family entertainer - keeps us in stitches all. the. time. Just last night he said to Jackson, "If you don't watch it, you'll get sent off to college at a very young age." Gotta love him! 




I gave up trying to get a good shot of the 3 boys together. It's hopeless I tell ya.  Here's a few samples... (pay no mind to the photo quality...I didn't even take the time to edit these!)


And then he makes his escape! 
Sigh...maybe next year...



Photobucket

8 comments:

Charity said...

What a great looking family!!! :) I think the last picture is hilarious!! heehee!

Unknown said...

Great looking family! I love outdoor pics! 3 boys! How wonderful!

Simply LKJ said...

Beautiful family photos. I cannot get over how much the boys have grown!!!

Tricia G. said...

Beautiful pictures! The last few cracked me up! ;)

Cindy said...

Those are all just beautiful, you have four very handsome men at your house.
Hugs, Cindy

lila said...

Great pics. Nice looking family.

The Dickinsons said...

Loved the pics. Really cute! And that comment about going to college early cracked me up. He's hilarious! Kids...they keep life interesting don't they?! You'll have to go and read our Elijah's prayer this morning in our family devotions. We had a hard time hiding our giggles. =D

Thanks for posting, enjoyed it.
~Heather~

stahlfamilymississippi said...

I just found your blog, it's very sweet! I've been following you on Pinterest for a while. I'm a Pastors wife, also...in Mississippi. I just started a family blog last month, it's really fun! I wanted it for our friends and family, most of whom live 1,200 miles away, to keep up with our lives here on the gulf coast. Our blog is set to private/invitation only, but I'd be happy to send you an invite...you can request it at southernmiss@calvarybaptistbsl.orgHappy Pinning and Happy Blogging!
~Angela McKervey Stahl
"Southern Ramblings" blog
stahlfamilymississippi.blogspot.com