How 'bout a totally random Christmas post? Just various samplings of Christmas cheer around the Parsonage...
The outside looks exactly like it did last year. As a matter of fact, it was the easiest part of my decorating! I left the trees and wreath all decorated and set those babies up in the attic as is. Alls I had to do was carry them down the stairs and plug 'em up. The best part is, most of lights still *worked* - that's a Christmas miracle for ya right there.
A few scenes from the kitchen...
My very crooked little kitchen tree...
And then here's a few shots from around the dining room.
(I still love these old skates!)
I'm enjoying the battery operated candle lights scattered around - they make things look so festive!
Ok, so hydrangeas aren't exactly a Christmasy flower...but I needed some filler. It works for me.
There's a certain lil reindeer around here that is very curious about the Christmas tree...
What's not to love about a pouty little guy sporting a milk-dribbled chin, wearing reindeer antlers and monkey jammies?!?
Carson asked if I would please make a Birthday cake for Jesus, since it was His Birthday. I couldn't turn that down, so we had red velvet cake to celebrate Jesus' Birthday.
We've been enjoying the Season...the glow of the tree, hot cocoa, fresh baked cookies, Christmas music...it's the most wonderful time of the year!
Merry Christmas to all of you!














8 comments:
Looks beautiful Brittany. I so enjoy your blog.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Many Blessings,
Valerie
Cottage Making Mommy
www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com
Looks great!
Merry Christmas, your home looks lovely and festive. I love what you have in your dining room, it is such a pretty room.
Hugs, Cindy
Everything looks so very beautiful and festive! I expecially like your adorable lil reindeer! ;)
Merry Christmas!!
So very pretty!!! Love your decor! (especially the skates!) :)
Brittany, enjoyed the tour. Everything looked lovely. (The only way it could have been better, if I would have been there to take the tour in person. =) Loved all your Christmasy touches. Glad you could just store the wreath and trees for the outside, that made it more handy and fast to decorate the outside!
Your little reindeer is a cutie! Love the cake you made for Jesus' birthday. =)
Have a wonderful end of 2012 and beginning of 2013. =) (I'm planning on emailing you a quick note soon.)
~Heather~
Everything is beautifull Britany ..it's very nice to join your blog ..i am from Greece ..Merry Christmas..
this is my blog http://gunaikeies-upotheseis.blogspot.gr/
Brittany, Thanks for your email, loved hearing from you. We Will respond later. =)
The time that I left my comment on this post, my internet was too slow, and your pic of your skates never came up. So, I'm leaving a comment to tell you that I love your ice Skate arrangement. Very cute! Can't wait to get to use mine at home some year. =)
Blessings, hoping you are already have a wonderful New Year! =)
~Heather~
Post a Comment