from our house to yours!
I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas Season! I was really hoping to have more pics for you and some better posts...but we're having some "technical difficulties"...
Then the Christmas tree crashed to the floor... *BEFORE* I'd taken any pics of it, naturally. The little guys were quite pleased, as it soaked all the gifts and they were able to read through the wet wrapping paper and found out what they're getting! ;)
But the tree has been replanted in the stand, the gifts dried out, and the mess all cleaned up. Again. And now I think we can relax and enjoy the Season!
I've totally missed out on the Days of Christmas posts this year, but I will catch up with a few rather lengthy posts in the next few days...providing nothing else crashes in the night...


4 comments:
It must be the year for falling Christmas trees :) Ours crashed too and I've read in blog land that others have had the same problem. haha Sure is a dis-heartening mess.
The outside of your house looks pretty - post card like. Merry Christmas!
Love the pretty picture of the outside of your house. Was DELIGHTED to come and find a Christmas post on your blog. Looking forward to seeing all your fun Christmas decor. Every time I think of y'all's tree falling over and the water soaking your gifts I find myself PRAYING for you. =) Like I told you earlier 2 of my tress have fallen over twice this year too. Unreal!
Thanks for all the FUN comments you've left on my Christmas posts.
I'll be back. =)
Christmas Blessings,
~Heather~
We have no gifts under the tree until Christmas Eve this year. I like to put them out early, but I'm trying to keep the temptation away for Mr. Weston. :)
Your house looks so cute! Doesn't look like we'll be getting any lights up this year... oh, well. Glad you were able to get your tree re-decorated! I'll be looking forward to seeing the rest of the house!
Post a Comment