I've put some fun new things in the shop!
I'm loving this charcoal tote with the mustard colored flower. Great for winter - I had to make one of those to keep for myself!
After some requests, I listed some Alabama ones with houndstooth, but they're already sold. I'll try to get some more made and restock.
I also made some of these smaller ones, they're actually more of a purse size. I was thinking they would be great for little girls!
I like making the pockets out of fun prints.
I also had requests for Christmas bags, and that sounded like fun to me! So I have 2 different designs listed right now. This one's my favorite. I love the jolly prints!
I've been putting pockets in all my bags now - it just makes them so much more convenient.
The most popular style so far is the shabby chic one...
I've made and sold 19 of those in the last 6 weeks. I think I could make it in my sleep!
I can't believe how well the shop has done! And seriously, if I could keep up with it better, I'm sure I'd sell even more. It seems like as soon as I restock something, it sells again. I've been open 6 weeks and I've sold 32 bags - that's a lot of sewing, people! At least, it's a lot when you've got a 16 month old running on the loose ;) I've got to work on finding a good balance - how much time to spend on the shop, the blog, all my little guys, and my big guy, too. But, really I'm having fun with the shop, and am so thankful for each and every customer that has helped to make it a success!









8 comments:
You are coming up with some cute new designs!! Love them! I'm so excited that your shop is doing soo well!
I saw the gray one the other day and favorited it! My problem is I can never make up my mind which I like the best. I have an Etsy shop too. Stitchmeprimitives. I hand stitch stick people signs and pillows....primitive style.
I'm lovin that aqua pretty girl there - ohhhh man I'm a sucker for a pretty tote!! awesome!
These are fantastic!
dee dee
SO GLAD your shop is doing GREAT! I knew it would. Your bags are so CUTE...CAN'T WAIT to get home to the USA and use mine. =) (THANKS AGAIN BUNCHES!!!!=)
Like you mentioned...Have Fun "jugglin" everything, ...I'm sure you are meeting yourself coming and going. =D But, I'm so glad that you are selling lots of bags! YEA!
~Heather~
Very cute bags!!! Glad you are making some cash!!!
It's awesome that your shop is doing so well. But yea, that's a lot of sewing. No way could I do that :) It's fun though to be able to make extra cash while staying home with the kids.
Love your blog title and what I've read so far. I'll be back for more. God bless,
Julee Ann from STORIES Photography and
Grey Barn STORIES
Post a Comment