The sweetest hubby in all the world took me on a shopping trip for my Birthday. Really, it's a win win - he doesn't have to stress about what to get for me, and I get to SHOP! I was so excited to find exactly what I wanted - fun yellow lamp shades from Target. And I got the little yellow pillow there too, just to kinda balance things out.
Such a small change made a huge difference in our bedroom. Hubby even commented on how adding 2 lamp shades made it look like a different room. There are a few other things I'd like to do in here, too. Not so sure the banner works with the yellow, so I may change that.
But that's not all...
I was SOOO excited to *finally* get my very own Jo Totes camera bag for my Birthday! Squeal!! This thing is seriously awesome. I can actually fit all my lenses and camera paraphernalia all in this one bag.
And it's CUTE, too =)
And it's CUTE, too =)
This here is one happy Birthday girl. It kinda eased the pain of turning 34.... ;)




10 comments:
Happy birthday....I always enjoy your blog! Maranetta
Happy birthday....I always enjoy your blog! Maranetta
I have had my eye on those very same lampshades! So fun! They look great in your room.
Absolutely LOVE the Jo Totes bag! I have been secretly longing for one for quite some time now.....just not ready to fork over the bucks!:)
Happy Birthday from one birthday girl to another. That is too funny. I JUST. GOT. DONE. posting my birthday post, 'cause it's my birthday week this week. =D
Love all of your yellow! The lamp shades are great, and so is the fun camera bag.
And some of us...are turning 39 so don't feel badly about turning 34. ;-)
Hope your day was as special as you are!
~Heather~
Love, love all the yellow!!! So cute!! And a happy birthday (late) to you!!! :)
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a fun shopping spree!
Brittany, Thanks for the fun comment you left on my birthday post. (And your SWEET comment a while back on my "Brighten the Corner" post brought tears to my eyes. Thanks bunches!)
My boots for my birthday were an answer to prayer! When you get a minute you'll have to hop on over to my blog and see the 2 fun chalkboards my hubby helped me to make (and read about my boot story.) (No chalkboards nor chalkboard paint were to be found here in Colombia...so my sweetheart helped me make myself 2. The one in the frame was sort of inspired by your little white framed one. =)
Blessings,
~Heather~
I love all of your yellow! The lampshades are adorable and the pillow and camera bag are too.
Your bedroom looks wonderful with the addition of the yellow.
Hugs, Cindy
Happy Birthday, Brit, I love yellow. It's so cheerful.
Holly
LOVE the lamp shades and they do seem to add a real POP in your bedroom. What a fun birthday gift!
Post a Comment