Saturday, September 22

What one considers junk...

can be another gal's TREASURE!
I've been looking for some vintage blue jars for. evah. Finally found a sweet old junk man in town that sold me some super cheap. He also had some half gallon sized ones, I may go back and get some of those - they'd make for some stellar vases. Hubby helped me turn one into a soap dispenser for the kitchen - I'm happy happy!

Psssttt... Keep your eyes peeled for a special announcement and a giveaway right here real soon!! 


Photobucket

4 comments:

Charity said...

It turned out great!! And I love the little basket! So cute!! Sounds like something exciting coming up!! ;)

The Dickinsons said...

Very cute! I LOVE those blue jars. When Phillip was in the states my sister gave me some to use....someday....when I get back home.
You and your hubby did GREAT making them into a soap dispenser. Super fun!

And the birthday gift that you made below is cute too.

Have a great week.
~Heather~

lila said...

Cute, great idea!!

Cindy said...

Your turquoise jars are beautiful! I love that you're using them in the kitchen, what a cute soap dispenser it makes. Your old scale looks so very sweet sitting next to the soap there, I like the green apples in the basket, what a great idea! I'm always looking for ways to style my old scale.
Hugs, Cindy