The nursery, revisited.
Can you believe I'm actually back to the parsonage tour? Um, yep, it's been somewhere around 7 months since the last post. *hangs head in shame...* Hope you didn't give up on me altogether!
The nursery has evolved somewhat since I last shared it, and it has become one of my favorite rooms in the house.
The area rug helped it out tremendously, and the banner made a fun addition too!
I still love the rocker, think it's the cutest thing, BUT...I gotta admit we don't use it very often. Ok, so we NEVER use it. I use it for a photo prop more often than I use it for a chair. It would be impossible to rock a baby to sleep in there, with the hardwood rockers, on those hardwood floors. Every time you rock it goes creak, clomp, creak, clomp. Seriously it would wake Weston straight up. Oh well, live and learn I suppose!
We actually have pictures on the wall now!
For the record, he never sits in his rocker either. But he does get a kick out of pushing it around the room.
And just for kicks, I'll show ya the little guy that lives here.
Since his 12 months pic, he has had a haircut, and he has started walking!
And he's more fun than a barrel of monkeys!










9 comments:
Cute!! I love the banner! And the little guy is adorable too... even with a haircut! ;) Exciting times now that he has started walking!
The room is so cute! So is Weston! ;)
May I ask where you got the shirt your little boy is wearing, as well as the hat in his pictures? I would love to find them!
Mrs. Nom
Beautiful room! Love it!
What a cute little monkey room. The banner and the throw rug do add some fun touches. And the little lad is such a cutie himself. These babies surely bring A LOT of fun to our house don't they? =)
Thanks for your sweet comments. I always love hearing from you...and then I think, "Hey, maybe that means she's posted something new"...so I run to check your blog. ;-)
Blessings,
~Heather~
Mrs Nom, the hat he wore in the pics was from Old Navy last winter - they had a whole line of adorable sock monkey things for boys. The shirt was made by my friend Jeanie from brookandtaylor.com She did an awesome job, it is really cute!
I'm glad to see you back, I will always be over to check out what happening at your little parsonage.
Weston is such a handsome little man! I love the haircut, it always makes boys look so much older.
Your nursery is adorable, you have such nice furniture in there.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs, Cindy
Weston is such a lil cutie!! It had to be difficult to cut off those curls. His nursery is adorable! Such a warm, cozy, cheery room.
Very nice, and what a cute lil guy you have.
Post a Comment