Finished Object.... Tuesday?? Ok, so I'm a leeetle late.
As soon as I saw Jenny's adorable bathroom art, I knew I had to make some of my own! I get that reaction with pretty much everything she posts.... Some people just get all the creativity and talent, I tell ya.
(Hi, Jenny!)
So, I got out the trusty camera, and took a few shots of my little guys.
They needed a bath anyway.
Shoot, little boys *always* need a bath...
They actually cooperated reasonably well. For once.
(For some reason this one makes me think of a
fabric softener ad - LOL!)
I found me some cheap black frames for them, and hung them up in the guys' bathroom, which also happens to be the laundry room.
What could be easier than that?! Thanks for another brilliant idea, Jenny!
Linking up with Chari's Finished Object Friday. ;)



5 comments:
Thanks for the compliment, but I'm pretty sure that it's the other way around!!!!! Love the pics!
What a great idea! So cute.
Very cute!!! Great pictures! Such handsome little guys you have. :)
Great idea. I just was thinking that I need something interesting to look at in the bathroom...perhaps bathy pictures are just the thing!
That is too cute!!
Post a Comment