Saturday, June 9

The Ugly Lamp Blues

Yep - it's another lamp redo! 

I had some pitiful little scrawny candlestick style lamps in the living room, and I've been wanting something a bit chunkier, but didn't want to bust the budget. That always kinda limits the options, don't it?! Thank the Good Lord for the Thrift Store - It came through for me again! I found a matching pair of these ugly country blue numbers for a decent price. Bless their hearts, they even threw in the bulbs! What a deal.

I thought maybe I could resurrect them with a good healthy dose of white paint. Well wadda ya know, it worked! 
Score! 
Now I just need to find enough time to finish the other one...

Happy Weekend Y'all =)

Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I recently painted one of those ugly wooden ones a red. It's amazing how spray paint transforms.

Charity said...

Love it!! I love the shape/style. You are the spray paint queen!! ;)

dee dee said...

Great find and wonderful redo!
dee dee

Simply LKJ said...

Great find! Much better white.

lila said...

Very nice redo!! Paint can sure make it what it ain't.

RicKaren said...

Love tha lamp!

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Very pretty lamp! I've never found a lamp that nice at any thrift store. The paint looks beautiful. Such a huge difference. Have a lovely day! ~ Jamie

Cindy said...

Your "new" lamp is gorgeous! I love it, I hope you are able to get the other one done soon.
Hugs, Cindy

Simply Farmhouse said...

I didn't know you could paint Lamps, how neat is that...beautiful~

The Dickinsons said...

Brittany, you did it again! You have an amazing painting finger. =) I love how your lamp turned out! Really pretty!

How fun to get your comments on my blog. Thanks bunches!

Have a super duper weekend!
~Heather~

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Spray paint is one of the best tools a woman can have. This turned out great!!