Tuesday, May 22

Bring on Sweet Summer Time!

The Easter egg decor just wasn't cutting it anymore. Yeah...I'm thinking it was time to update things a little bit! And loving summer time like I do, I was excited to bring in a touch of summer. 
Nothing says summer like some sand and seashells.
 Love 'em love 'em!
Some sweet beachy photos were the finishing touch. I had to bring the beach to the parsonage since that's probably as close to the white sandy shore as I'll get this year.  
Happy Summer Y'all!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Charity said...

CUTE!! I love the pictures in the jars! So fun!! (Well... maybe no beach this summer, but what about a trickling brook?) ;)

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Farmhouse said...

love this idea...love your blog.

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

What a beautiful and elegant display! It looks right out of a magazine. Happy Summer!! Blessings. ~ Jamie

Melissa said...

Love it! I had to pull out my seashells too, I love summer.

Making Memories 1999 said...

Really like your summer "beachy" decorations! Hope you have a blessed summer!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

This is adorable! I have enjoyed catching up on your blog today. Wish I could just carry you with me to my new place and have you decorate it! We will more than likely have to get a fixer since the cost is higher where we're going. I'll be coming back here for inspiration. You've done such an incredible job with your home!

Cindy said...

Very pretty vignette, Brittany, what a great idea to put the photos inside the apothecary jars.
Hugs, Cindy

lila said...

Such a cute idea!

The Dickinsons said...

Yea! I'm always happy when you do one of your new fun posts!

What a fun elegant idea. Love the jars, sand, and pics. I love it all! =)

Blessings,
~Heather~