Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
I just posted about our fun Valentine's day. I hope that you had a very Happy Valentine's day too!
Thank you for your sweet comment on our love story posts! I think you SHOULD write y'all's love story...I want to hear/read it! =) Please let me know if you do!
That's neat that you had a jean dress like mine in our AK '96 pic. I got drawn for a $25.00 gift certificate at a store in AK and bought that dress with it. I wore that jean dress SLAP out! =)
4 comments:
Wouldn't that be a "PINtervention??" heehee! Cute! :)
so cute!
Very nice! Happy Valentines Day to you, too!! Hugs, Cindy
What a cute and fun idea. =)
I just posted about our fun Valentine's day. I hope that you had a very Happy Valentine's day too!
Thank you for your sweet comment on our love story posts! I think you SHOULD write y'all's love story...I want to hear/read it! =) Please let me know if you do!
That's neat that you had a jean dress like mine in our AK '96 pic. I got drawn for a $25.00 gift certificate at a store in AK and bought that dress with it. I wore that jean dress SLAP out! =)
Have a great weekend!
~Heather~
Post a Comment