Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
Love the stocking! I'm assuming that those are what you were sewing? I think that everything looks adorable! =)
Now, I must hurry and go pack for we have to leave Argentina early tomorrow morning to renew our tourist visas for here. I'll look forward to catching up with your 25 days of Christmas when I get back! =)
8 comments:
Love the stocking! I'm assuming that those are what you were sewing? I think that everything looks adorable! =)
Now, I must hurry and go pack for we have to leave Argentina early tomorrow morning to renew our tourist visas for here. I'll look forward to catching up with your 25 days of Christmas when I get back! =)
Hugs,
~Heather~
Love the wreath and the banister...so fun!
Seriously...does everything you touch turn into pure genius?!? :)
That is awesome!! Let me think... who's stocking could that one be?? :)
and the answer is yes, Jenny! I'm just waiting to get her to MY house!! ;)
Just beautiful Brittany! The stocking is precious.
beautiful!!!
Gorgeous! Hugs, Cindy
stocking and garland are beautiful!
~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"
Post a Comment