Wednesday, December 7

Day 6

He's my right hand man. 
He *cough cough* helps untangle the lights.
I may be just a wee bit prejudiced, but I think he's just about as cute as it gets. ;)

 Ok you all, I need a great big pat on the back. I'm actually shooting some pics in *manual*. Scary stuff, stepping away from Auto. I probably should have started out on something other than Christmas lights, boy, they can be tricky! I haven't got it all figured out yet, but I am venturing out of my comfort zone, so that's a start. Baby steps!

Photobucket

12 comments:

RicKaren said...

I LOVE that last picture!

Charity said...

Cute!!! Love that! What a handsome little helper!

And the Christmas bokeh looks awesome! :)

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

So adorable! Although I don't know you, I'm having fun watching you paint. :-) Your house is very attractive!

Unknown said...

Manual all the way, baby! Although, seriously...Christmas lights?!? Ya done good. I have the hardest time with them.

Melissa said...

LOVE these pictures. That last one is just perfect and your are right he is a cutie!

lila said...

cute little guy and good shooting.

Simply LKJ said...

Beautiful pictures! I can't get over how much he has grown already!!

So Sunny Day said...

fantastic pictures! They look pro... pat on the back for you indeed :)

And your "model" is too cute!!!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

L ~ S said...

I need to start shooting in manual also...

Holly said...

Love me some drooling baby cheeks, Brit!!!
He's so cute, for real:)

Cindy said...

Your little fellow is completely darling!!! I love his blue, blue eyes, just like yours. So precious. Lovely photos, too, my dear Brittany. You are doing very well, I think.
Hugs, Cindy

The Dickinsons said...

Very adorable baby boy and picture! Good job! =)

~Heather~...back from Uruguay as of late last night. =)