Friday, December 2

Day 2

The little cowpokes are ready for Christmas!
They've had their tree up and decorated since before Thanksgiving. Yep - they decorated it themselves, and I'm trying really really hard to resist the urge to spread out the clumps of ornaments ;)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I know the feeling about clumps of ornaments, Pipers looks quite interesting. BTW, I linked your page up since you could not get it to work.

Charity said...

Love it! Merry Christmas, little cowpokes!! :)

The Dickinsons said...

Brittany, Thank you for your super sweet comment on my Christmas decor blog post. =) Like always, it was fun hearing from you!

Love your little boys tree...they did great...(and you are doing great too by resisting your urge to fix things. =) I know sometimes it's SOOOOOOO HARD not to, and most of the time I probably fail and do fix things. =)

I really enjoy your blog! =)
Looking forward to seeing all your days of Christmas here. =)

Love,
~Heather~

dee dee said...

When my sister and I were little my mom let us decorate the old silver tree in the basement! When time came for us to have our own families and trees she divided up the "kids" ornaments for our trees. These are still some of my favorite memories and ornaments to this day! I am sure your kids will carry these same memories for their lives too!
Dee Dee

lila said...

Their tree is adorble. I would leave it like it is. You will be able to look back and smile about it when they are grown.

Cindy said...

I think they've done a pretty good job! I'm liking it!
Hugs, cindy