I'm so excited that I can actually participate in the 25 Days of Christmas this year! (Hosted by my friend, Melissa, from the Farm Girl Report) Last year, I pretty much spent the whole 25 days hugging a sicky bowl. Ugh, I shiver just thinking about it. So glad to feel back to my self, and what fun it's going to be to share Christmas with the new little guy this year!
Although I *am* back to my old self again, I do have a little, um, shall we say Grinch? He really does not want Mommy to decorate! I may have to hire a babysitter just so I can get it finished! Sooo, here's my photo for Day number one.
Just keeping it real for ya. Gives a whole new meaning to "decking the halls", eh? I think it's time to start streamlining my Christmas decor stash - this was about half of it. There are still 4 trees upstairs, and I'd already carried some totes back up when I took the piccy. But, progress is being made, it's starting to look like Christmas around here, and it makes me HAPPY.
We'll pick up where we left off with the house tour after Christmas!


3 comments:
ooo...ooo... Pick me!! I'll come babysit! ;) And yes, my family room looks about like that! :)
Too cute! =)
~Heather~
Can't wait to see your house all decked out for Christmas. You do such a fantastic job.
Post a Comment