Wednesday, September 7

For Weston's Fan Club...

I've got a few projects in the works, but things take me longer to do nowadays! Having to relearn how to do everything one-handed. Soooo... till then, I'll post some baby pics!

My 3 little guys.
(This pose was actually plan "B". They were supposed to be all stacked up, but the baby's belly is so rolly polly, he kept rolling off. Every. Single. Time.) 

I'm trying to take a monkey picture every month to see how much he's grown. 

He's growing SOOO fast!

Mommy's little Alabama fan :)

 And just in case anybody was wondering who Weston looks like, I put together a few comparison pics with his big brother Jackson. 


It's almost like having the same baby all over again! He looks JUST like Jackson did. If only he *acted* like Jackson did...  He's not near as good a sleeper as his brother was. But he's still a sweetie!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

I am so glad you posted some updated pictures of the boys! I cannot believe how big Weston has gotten already! And yes, he does resemble Jackson!!! So precious.

Charity said...

So cute!! Love those pictures! And yes, he does look so much like Jackson!! Wow. :) It just amazes me how fast he's growing - you may have to get a bigger monkey! :)

Andrea said...

LOL about his rolly-polly baby tummy :)
Amazing how much they look alike! My oldest and youngest are like that too. Kind of uncanny.

Constance said...

those are so cute. He's a handsome little fellow

lila said...

Beautiful boys, amazing how much the two look alike. Nice pics, Weston is really growing.

The Dickinsons said...

Very cute pics of your Weston. It is amazing how much he looks like his brother Jackson, huh?! =) Enjoyed seeing how big he's getting. Cute pics of your 3 boys together too.
~Heather~

Blair said...

Just precious! I never would've known the family pic was plan B!