Monday, August 29

Summer Time Pick-Me-Up

One of my little guys brought me a bunch of crepe myrtle blooms from the back yard this weekend. (Bless his sweet little heart!) I want to enjoy them while they last - they are all quickly fading away...
...just one more bitter reminder that summer time is nearly gone. 
Bummer. 

Photobucket

8 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

How sweet! Hope you are all doing well. Would love to see some pictures of the baby!

Holly said...

Funny how you are sad for summer to end...Shawn and I can't wait for winter...Bring It On :)

lila said...

the flowers are beautiful. Hope to see some pics of Baby Weston soon.

RicKaren said...

YES! Weston pics, please!!! And some inspiration would be great as well.

The Dickinsons said...

Awwww...how sweet and what beautiful flowers. =) Thank you for your sweet email! Would love to see Weston pics too. =)
~Heather~

Cindy said...

Your crepe myrtle is so beautiful! Unfortunately, it cannot grow in our climate, too bad, because I love the color and the fact that it is one of the few things that flowers for such a long period of time and especially in the late summer when nothing else is flowering. I could really use a bush like that!
Your baby must be getting so big!
Hugs, cindy

The Dickinsons said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my P.B. surprise cookie post. To answer your question...I think that not having a car and walking everywhere I go helps me. ;)

Blessings,
~Heather~

MBrake said...

so glad to see you post again! I am with everyone else! can't wait to see that sweet lil baby!