Ohmygoodness....has it really been that long since I posted anything?? Hoo boy. I gotta get back in the groove! If I could just get the little guy to understand the difference in day time and night time, I might could make it through a day coherently. Thus, until then...
meet my new favorite shirt.
I think they made this shirt just for me.
I've been in survival mode for the last 3 1/2 weeks.
Now that I've attempted to explain my absence, and shamelessly extract a little sympathy from my peeps... there's some things I wanna show ya!
Isn't this the coolest thing??
Thanks to my friend, Chari! She made this cute little addition to Weston's nursery.
Here it is a little closer - I just love the sock monkey print :)
But that's not all. Chari's sister, Angie made him some sock monkey love too.
She made this adorable quilled card, and sent along a frame to put it in.
It's precious!
Then my Mom brought over these little beauties...
These little red shoes have been worn by just about everybody in our family. I think they started out as my Uncle's, then Mom's, then all of us kids wore them, too. So it turns out my love for red shoes must be hereditary.
They look so sweet in the nursery.
And I just can't hit that "publish post" button without putting a piccy of the little night owl himself on here!
Because, he is just too cute to leave out.
These were taken when he was 10 days old. He's already changed so much!
Weston says Roll Tide, Y'all!!




11 comments:
Hi Brittany! Don't you fret about not being on here and posting often. You are a busy mom with a new baby and I'm sure you have lots to keep you away from the computer. I just love the cute sock monkey quilled card and the "W". And dear little Weston is just beautiful. Blessings to you and yours!
Pamela
You have a GREAT reason not to be blogging... a beautiful newborn son! However, I did enjoy the pics of him, as well as the new additions to his nursery. SO CUTE!! Thanks so much for sharing!
So much cuteness in one post! Although, we all know Weston is the cutest of them all!!
Take your time on the blogging - we'll be here when you get back ;)
I was going to tell you how much you needed to blog--we depend on you for inspiration, and then I saw how nice everyone else was being....
Anyway, understand I do and Weston is soooo sweet! Snuggle. They grow too fast. I am already wondering where my 4th baby went.
Yes, he is the cutest!! Give him some sugars for me! :)
Looks like you found some great spots for everything! :)
Hope he gets those nights figured out real soon!!
Brittany,
Your precious little fellow is just darling!!! God is SO good!
Your best project ever! Or at least in a few years.:)
How sweet to receive the W and the little shoes are so cute!
Have a restful evening if possible, and hopefully a good night sleep tonight!
Hugs, Cindy
Brittany, we all were delighted to see a new post on your blog (although...being a Mommy of 5 with a baby who STILL has her days and nights mixed up...I TOTALLY understood the silence on your end.=) I've been checking your blog hoping to see a new post...for I've had you in my thoughts and prayers. I know those first few days/weeks with a new little one can be an adjustment. Your little Weston is a cutie...love him in the antique scales. Love the new additions to his nursery too! Thanks for posting, consider yourself hugged...and hopefully you can catch a baby nap before you have to work the night shift again tonight. Hee! Hee! Enjoy your precious little bundle...mine is now 10 months today! Where does time go?
Love,
~Heather~
P.S.The reason my 10 month old still has her days and nights mixed up is because where we live our neighbors can hear through our walls. (Not tons, but some.) So, I have hated to let her "cry it out" so as to not disturb them. But, in the last few weeks, I've decided that I HAVE to get some sleep, so, I'm training her and she's doing lots better. =) I'll be praying that Weston starts sleeping at night too.
Love the little red shoes, adorable! =)
~Heather~
I love the sock monkey theme. It's sooo cute. Love the W and the card is so clever!!
Brittany, he is beautiful! Love the sock monkey theme...very original for a nursery. And, our youngest had a thing for red shoes when she was little! During the children's portion of Sunday service they asked, "what are you thankful for?" she stated loud and clear to the whole congregation, My Shiny Red Shoes!! LOL
Hey! I love your blog! I'm gonna link up to you on mine. Congratulations on the new lil' guy. =)
Post a Comment