Can I post a Finished Object Friday project for somebody else? I guess since this is my blog I can do whatever I jolly well wanna, right?! We got the most precious box in the mail from our friend, Melissa. She made these adorable brother shirts for our 3 little guys, as well as a matching burp cloth with the baby's monogram on it - so cute!
I know I didn't make these myself, but they were so cute, I knew you'd all want me to share :) And Melissa, I think a tutorial is in order!! I'm guessing a cricut was involved, but I'd love to have more details. I can already imagine hundreds of possibilities... ;)
The big brothers were so proud of their shirts.
I can't wait to dress the 3 of them up to match :)
As goofy as these 2 are, I think they'll be pretty good big brothers!
Thanks so much, Melissa - everything in the box was just adorable! And I really loved the "emergency chocolate". There's no pic of it because, well, let's just say I had an "emergency" ;)
I'm linking up with Chari's Finished Object Friday.




7 comments:
OK. Those are JUST ADORABLE!!! I knew they were coming, but didn't know what they looked like! Great job, Melissa! :) Love the robots. The guys looks so proud of their shirts and thrilled to be big brothers! :)
Yes, a tutorial is definitely in order!! (I need to learn how to do some of this with our Cricut!!)
Those are adorable!! What a sweet gift. And, I CANNOT believe how big the boys have gotten!!! They look so proud to be wearing their big brother shirts.
Oh what fun for all of you!!! And the baby will have one, too! Melissa is a real sweetheart, I'd say, for sending you those!
Hugs, Cindy
I am so glad you got the box and the shirts fit the boys. Thank you everyone for the nice comments on the shirts, I will do a tutorial soon on my blog. They were lots of fun to make and also pretty easy. So glad the chocolate helped in your "emergency."
Cute shirts! LOVED your comment about you not taking pictures of the chocolates because there was an emergency. =D You look pretty in the picture with your 3 boys. =)
Those are so sweet, and I love your outfit too!
Someone recommended I check out your blog. I am so glad I did. It is very interesting. Love your parsonage and decorating. Your boys are adorable. Trusting all goes well with the little one coming on. Congrats
Post a Comment