Friday, October 15

Fallishness Continued...

You'll be proud to know that I finally gave in
 and tossed the very dead ferns. 
(I guess it's time to end the denial. Summer IS over. Sniffle...) 
I replaced them with some fallish mums. We'll see how long they can survive my black thumb of death...

 I totally cheated with the wreath. I just jabbed some fall picks from my stash down into the boxwood wreath that was already there.
I never even took it off the door.
(cuz I'm lazy like that...)
They may all fall out in a few days, but I'm cool with that. 
When they fall out, I'll just poke some Christmas picks in there and I'm all set for the next season. 
Now, that's what I call efficiency. 
(Ok. So maybe it just sounds better than "lazy"...)

Photobucket

9 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

You are too funny! I too am FINALLY relenting and doing some fall decorating. I am really trying to use what we have this year, rather than buying all new. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Your entry looks great! Your red door is so nice and that wreath is lovely. I'm sure your mums will do well!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

I, too, have a black thumb of death. Everything looks great!

RicKaren said...

Very welcoming and very fallish! I'm proud of you! :)

ajg said...

Very nice, Brittany and I think you are just too cute!!

Andrea said...

I like your wreath and the way it looks so 'full' :)

Unknown said...

I finally gave in, too. I put up my fall wreath on the door today! :) Of course I won't be having flipflop withdrawals any time soon - maybe December or January! I like your red door... wonder what our landlord would think if we painted ours red? :P

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Your laziness looks totally fab! lol Love your red door and all the fall trim.

Charity said...

Love it!! So inviting! :)